List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] lokalize tm problem
From:       Nick Shaforostoff <shaforostoff () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-14 14:07:54

2011/3/13 Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@opensuse.org>:
> my lokalize in 11.4 not shows any matches in the translation memory window
> does anyone has the same experience or suggestion to fix?

it is possible that the langcode of the tm is not identical to the
langcode of your file.
to check that open Tools->Manage translation Memories and see the
stats for the TM that corrsponds to your project id (viewable and
settable in Project->Configure project)
Then open  a .po file in usual text editor and look at it's header

also try removing the TM (in 'manage TMs' window) and refilling it
(right click on a folder with translation files in project overview
tab)