List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] Obsoletes in lcn
From:       Александр Мелентьев <alex239 () gmail !
Date:       2009-11-30 21:12:38

I pinged some mentioned maintainers. However, I ran into some minor glitches.
1) There is no maintainer mentioned for opensuseupdater-gnome.pot
(last change 2 years ago)
2) Actual creation date for kio_sysinfo.pot differs a lot from the
date mentioned inside the file. Real creation was on 2009-08-16 while
2007-08-01 is stated inside. I bet Lubos can fix this =)