List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] Outdated URL in zypper.po (#533606)
From:       Michael Skiba <michael () michael-skiba ! de>
Date:       2009-08-24 9:32:54

Am Montag, 24. August 2009 10:03:44 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> If you change it in the .pot it will show up as a fuzzy in lokalized
> messages and will get the proper attention there.

Indeed, but I think the original string in the app, from which the pot file is
afaik generated should be changed. Unfortunately Karl who knows the workflow of
these things is currently out of office and I think translation bugs in bugzilla
won't be handled until next week.

Regards
Michael

--
I'm encased in the lining of a pure pork sausage!!