List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] Request for Belarusian language
From:       Karl Eichwalder <ke () suse ! de>
Date:       2008-12-12 8:25:29

Denis Gavrik <denizz@telecom.by> writes:

> Hi,there!My name is Denis.I would like translate openSUSE (not wiki)
> to Belarusian.

Thanks for offering help!  The yast directory (be) is already in place
and you can start with translating.  Find more information here:

http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Suse-i18n

Please, send me your Novell account name then I can grant you SVN commit
rights.  Make sure to access you wiki user page first:

http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:USERNAME

(Instead of USERNAME use your Novell account name.)

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation