List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] Which KDE branch?
From:       Martin Schlander <suse () linuxin ! dk>
Date:       2008-05-22 8:20:10

Torsdag den 22. Maj 2008 02:54:44 skrev Khoem Sokhem:
> Hello,
>
> I am not sure about which KDE branch will be taken into openSUSE 11.0
> release? Currently, I am working on kde trunk
> (http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/km/messages/).
> I don't want to miss my kde's translations in openSUSE 11.0.
>
> Could anyone be kind to reply me about this?

I just sent the following answer to the KDE i18n list. Posting it here also:

openSUSE 11.0 ships KDE 4.0.4 + KDEPIM from 4.1/trunk (and KDE 3.5.9 but
that's besides the point I guess)

Currently the translations used for 4.0.4 are the ones tagged for 4.0.4 some
weeks back. It's possible that the translations will be updated from svn, but
I kind of doubt it. Even if they were updated it would only leave you a few
days as everything is about to freeze very soon for the 11.0 release
candidate.

Translations for KDEPIM 4.1/trunk will be taken from svn in 5-6 days. So you
only have a few days to improve in this area.

It might be of interest to you that openSUSE 11.1 is planned to be released
already in December 2008 - with KDE 4.1. So you might want to make your plans
and priorities accordingly.