List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] Forge SVN Down
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pet () online ! no>
Date:       2006-10-06 17:30:31

Fredag 06 oktober 2006 19:15, skrev Karl Eichwalder:
> > Are there pending updates to lcn in addition to the kwin_SUSE2 file which
> > appeared this afternoon?
>
> Yes, that's also something new.  I hope you can manage it.

Not a problem but what I was trying to say is: Is the current versions in lcn
sort of final for the first round?

The reason I ask is that I usually merge all po files per repository in one
project for my CAT tool for productivity reasons and it involves som extra
work if e.g. there will be updates for most files tomorrow or whenever the
server is up again - in that case I might choose to wait and see.

Olav

--
Olav Pettershagen
Grøndalen