List:       opensuse-security
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-security] [DE-CIX-RT #89589] AutoReply: [security-announce] SUSE-SU-2013:1182-1: impor
From:       "Christian Boltz via RT" <security-watch-rt () de-cix ! net>
Date:       2013-07-13 18:10:43

Hello,

@de-cix: Your ticket system is spamming the opensuse-security
mailinglist. Please stop that.
(In other words: we know where you are parking your cars ;-))

Am Freitag, 12. Juli 2013 schrieb Susan Dittmar:
> Carlos E. R. schrieb:
> > I thought of doing what you did, but - the reply address is our mail
> > list; The from address would just bounce another ticket to me.
> >
> > Did you succeed in getting through?
>
> I doubt it. At least I did not get an acknoledgement from them.

I'm not sure - your mail had an interesting[tm] header:

From:	"S.Dittmar@eureca.de via RT" <rt@de-cix.net>
To:	opensuse-security@opensuse.org
CC:	opensuse-security-announce@opensuse.org

Either you accidently changed the From: instead of the To: - or the
ticket system forwarded your mail to all involved mail addresses.

> I'm sorry a copy went to the list, I *thought* I had removed its
> address :-(

I'm wondering what would happen if someone[tm] sends a mail with
"opensuse-security-announce+unsubscribe@opensuse.org" to the ticket
system (or any other autoresponder showing up here) ... ;-)

Questions are:
- would that be an acceptable method?
- who will do it?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> In Yast2-System-Editor /etc/sysconfig-Dateien in
> System-Kernel-MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT ide-scsi eintragen.
David, bitte wegschauen... Nein David, das hast Du nicht gesehen. Es
ist alles OK, David... Ganz ruhig... :-)
[> Arne Dieckmann und Thomas Hertweck in suse-linux]