List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: Anyone using obs-service-go_modules with upstream having multiple go.mod files?
From:       Johannes Kastl <kastl () b1-systems ! de>
Date:       2022-03-31 8:07:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi Jeff,

can you please check the PR mentioned below and please merge it?
Or can someone else check it and merge? Not sure who has permissions on that
repository except you?

Kind Regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]