List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] download repos rollback?
From:       Lars Vogdt <lrupp () suse ! de>
Date:       2020-06-04 7:59:45

Am June 3, 2020 6:59:43 AM UTC schrieb Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@opensuse.org>:
> was there some massive rollback to a backup from january on
> download.opensuse.org?

Just for reference: the original machine is back since yesterday. I like to thank all \
those people who immediately stepped in and helped to get the issue solved so \
quickly!

I will write up a short summary in our admin blog in a few minutes.

Thanks for your patience during the outage.

On behalf of the openSUSE heroes,
Lars