List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] osc dependency download not working
From:       Todd Rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-14 14:34:23

For about a week now, when I try to use osc to build packages locally,
the downloading of build dependencies doesn't work.  It just hangs,
like so:

(openSUSE:Factory) libpopt0-1.16-30.5.x86_64.rpm  0% |               |
   0 B    --:-- ETA

Does anyone have any idea what is going on and how I can fix it?  I
have done two TumbleWeed updates and three restarts with no change.