List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Plan for python2-only packages
From:       Robert Schweikert <rjschwei () suse ! com>
Date:       2018-05-21 17:38:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On 05/21/2018 01:16 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:
> Robert Schweikert wrote:

>>> I translate this PR statement to more clear words:
>>> "I have my own agenda and therefore I don't care about other
>>> contributers needs."
>>
>> I'd say that is enough in that direction.
>
> Well, of course you can wipe away all that. But then don't complain
> about lack of contributors.

But apparently you do not care to contribute; you had no constructive
comment about the opinion stated about handling Python 2 packages.

Your primary interest here appears to be to complain.That, at least IMHO
is not a contribution.

Later,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
Distinguished Architect                       LINUX