List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] python packages in c:l:p:misc
From:       Todd Rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-05-17 14:34:43

I have added you as a maintainer.  But overall you should probably
make a new package just called "eric6", built for python3, then submit
that to devel:languages:python, then once it is accepted immediately
submit it to openSUSE:Factory.  Everything in devel:languages:python
must be in openSUSE:Factory.