List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] SLE 12 hdf5 issue
From:       Todd Rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-11 17:05:48

For devel:languages:python, we am getting the following "unresolved"
issue for all enabled SLE 12 releases:

nothing provides hdf5 = 1.8.12 needed by hdf5-devel
nothing provides libhdf5-8 = 1.8.12 needed by hdf5-devel
nothing provides libhdf5_hl8 = 1.8.12 needed by hdf5-devel

As far as I can tell there are no hdf5-related rpms in the repository,
so I can't figure out what is causing this problem. Does anyone have
any ideas?