List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only
From:       Sebastian <sebix () sebix ! at>
Date:       2017-06-08 20:50:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On 06/08/2017 01:37 PM, jan matejek wrote:
> On 6.6.2017 20:38, Sebastian wrote:
> > Hi, After submitting python-imbox to factory I got this reason for
> > denial: > Output of check script: > Source validator failed. Try "osc
> > service localrun source_validator" >
> this now seems to be resolved after the Factory people had a look at it.
Thanks!
> > is: What is the status about python3-only packages with singlespec? They
> > are building fine in Factory, but not in 42.3. For example here:
> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/devel:languages:python/python-typed-ast/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/x86_64
> >  [ 53s] RPM build errors: [ 53s] File not found by glob:
> > /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/python-typed-ast-1.0.3-1.1.x86_64/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/*
> >
> python3-only packages are still slightly broken ;)
>
> For the record, you only need to undef have_python2 twice, at start of spec file.
When doing that it builds for python2 too. But I tested that only
locally, maybe the builders on OBS behave differently in this regard too.

Sebastian

--
python programming - mail server - photo - video - https://sebix.at
cryptographic key at https://sebix.at/DC9B463B.asc and on public keyservers