List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] Long-failing python packages
From:       Todd Rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-05-25 14:41:48

The following packages in devel:languages:python are failing across
the board, have been failing for Factory for at least 2 years as far
as I can tell, not been updated upstream for at least 2 years, and the
way to fix them is not obvious to me:

python-django-projector
python-meep
python-mezzanine

If anyone needs these, please fix them. I will remove them in two
weeks (by Thursday, June 1) if no one has let me know they plan to fix
them.

-Todd