List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] Have you a link to the source code which builds the isos [openSUSE-xxxxx-NE
From:       Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-03-29 0:12:10

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 7:41 PM,  <doiggl@velocitynet.com.au> wrote:
> Hello,
> Have you a link to the source code which builds the iso[1] cd and links in
> the oss and non-oss parts to the build.

Glenn,

I think the kiwi control file drives that.  Is this the sort of thing you want:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Factory:ToTest/_product:openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-x86_64/openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-x86_64.kiwi?expand=1

For Tumbleweed you can look for the various _product* projects in

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:ToTest

For lots of other distros, go to OBS and search for
"_product:openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-x86_64" as an example.

kiwi files are auto built from the _product project.  Here's the one
for Leap 42.2:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:42.2/_product

Look at DVD5-x86_64.group as an example:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Leap:42.2/_product/DVD5-x86_64.group?expand=1

Greg