List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: prosody-relates sr's to server:messaging / lua packaging
From:       Marguerite Su <i () marguerite ! su>
Date:       2013-10-14 21:12:33

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@suse.de> wrote:
> Not really. In such cases the next one to ask are the build service
> admins, i.e. admin@opensuse.org

Well, another two weeks passed...I wrote to admin yesterday...

And Cinnamon 2.0 is out...I took a look at X11:Cinnamon:Factory, it's
still 1.6.

Same situation: We are not lacking of capable hands, they both have
4-6 SRs willing to help, but the original owner's absence made such
projects inactive.

Can we develop a RFC to "take over" these projects? sometimes human
mind just shifts quickly...we don't even know they still use openSUSE
or not if they don't show up regularly...

Marguerite