List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] antRun issue - symlink solution
From:       Denny Beyer <opensuse () dennybeyer ! de>
Date:       2013-09-24 10:26:04

Dear all,
there seems to be a setup issue for antRun that makes the scala builds fail,
as antRun could not be found.

By creating  a symlink by hand from "/usr/share/ant/bin/antRun" to
"/usr/bin/antRun" could possibly fix it, but I didn't get it to work.

I tried the following in build section of the spec:
# Create symlink to fix antRun setup bug
mkdir -p %{buildroot}/usr/share/ant/bin/
cd %{buildroot}/usr/share/ant/bin/
ln -s ../../../bin/antRun

as suggested, but this didn't work.

Any idea, how to get this working again? Sorry for crossposting, but this
seems a better place to ask.

project : devel:languages:scala
package: scala

Thanks, Denny