List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] Re:
From:       Yamaban <foerster () lisas ! de>
Date:       2012-03-16 9:08:54

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 04:52, Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@...> wrote:

> On 15/03/12 18:17, Nelson Marques wrote:
>> A few users from KDE are having issues with cinnamon (mainly lack of
>> packages). Is there a way to pass as requires the GNOME pattern?
>
> no, binary packages must not require patterns, only the other way around.

In other words: It would be better to create a "Cinnamon" Pattern?

That or have a look at the Gnome-Shell package and grab the requires
from there?

Can you give a hint about what would be better in your opinion.

Personally I'd like a Cinnamon-Pattern with as little from Gnome3
as feasible and reasonable.

  - Thanks, Yamaban.