List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] Hermes Packaging
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2010-05-26 10:09:58

Hi,

I know I am a wimp but I like to ask here if somebody is willing
to help me packaging Hermes [1]. As Hermes is part of the OBS it
kind of becomes urgent to have good packages in place because
more people ask for it and want to run it along locally installed
build services.

I admit I am only a semi skilled packager and thus it would take me
_long_ to figure out the packages as Hermes is, well, a bit
heterogenous. And maybe my rare Hermes time is better spent if I
fix some issues with Hermes instead?

So if one wants to contribute that way, it would be great. Please
send private mail to me.

regards,

Klaas

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Hermes