List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] spec-cleaner script
From:       Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb () zenez ! com>
Date:       2009-08-21 17:21:28

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le vendredi 21 août 2009, à 09:48 -0600, Boyd Lynn Gerber a écrit :
>> I just tried to clone this, so I could keep my local copy up to
>> date. Here is what I am seeing...
>>
>> $ git clone http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner spec-cleaner
>> Initialized empty Git repository in /master/git-misc/spec-cleaner/.git/
>> fatal: http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner/info/refs not
>> found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
>
> It's gitorious. Just go to http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner
> and you'll get the right way to clone it:
>
> git clone git://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner.git

I did, and I got a message really close.  If you could see their logs you
would find I have attempted to do the above command exactly 4 times over 4
hours.  Using a web browser you will see there have been zero clones.  Why
because you currently can not clone it.  Although my 5 attempt at 11:20
MDT worked.

Thanks for fixing it.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047