List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-packaging] unstripped binary or object
From:       Marcus Meissner <meissner () suse ! de>
Date:       2009-01-25 12:55:25

> > > Remove the -brp-check-suse part. Do not work around the
> > > buildchecks, they are good for you!
> > >
> > > The brk-check-suse also strips the binaries correctly.
> >
> > I have included %debug_package in Spec, and have deleted -brp-suse-
> > check. Now the OBS builds fine for 11.0 and 11.1 but in Factory is
> > the same Problem as i reported. But only Factory Build says
> > unstripped binary or object.
> Has anyone ideas?

The mountmanager.src: W: no-spec-file is because the spec file
needs to be named mountmanager.spec I think (and not mountmanager-xxx.spec).

The issue above might be related to the duplication in the filelists,
but I am not sure. Btw, listing directories there will automaitcally
include everything in this directory.
You might be able to fix the dups by prefixing %dir to the directories listed in %files.

I do not see the unstripped notice in the SUSE internal buildsystem, so it
is probably a transient error.

Ciao, Marcus