List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] Qt Eclipse Integration
From:       Nikolay Derkach <nderkach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-23 10:17:28

Hi,

I recently tried Qt Eclipse Integration and I have to say it works
pretty well here except for Designer. Since Eclipse in 10.3 works only
with Java 6, integration of Qt Designer is broken - it turned out that
qt-eclipse-integration 1.0.0 requires Java 5 to work properly
(http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2007-07/msg00707.html).

I suppose there are some people familiar with Eclipse plugin packaging,
so is it possible to make a workaround for the above mentioned bug? And
yes, I'm searching for volunteers who want to package this eclipse
plugin :)

Qt Eclipse Integration can be downloaded from here:
http://trolltech.com/developer/downloads/qt/eclipse-integration-download

--
Regards, Nikolay Derkach