List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    host my repo?
From:       Jorge Luis Arzola <arzolacub () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-11-26 17:39:14

Hi list:

I have being packaging for the SUSE distro for years, and right now I have
meny packages built for suse 9.3 (currently installed on my wife's laptop),
and a lot built for SUSE 10.0, which I use on my main pc.
So, I just build them for me, my wife and a few friends, but as it's a pity
not to share and not give back something to the community in return  for the
good amount of sofware I get for free, I was wondering if I could find here
in this list someone who wants to host a repo for my rpms...You now I could
have my own  web site, but I am really lazy...
About me:
My name is Jorge Luis Arzola and I am a writter(fiction, nothing to do with
programming prefessionaly, but among my main hobbies are linux and open
source related topics). I am cuban, but live in Colon, Germany.
As a packager I have build( just ocassionaly, when asked) rpms for some open
source projects, mainly kde related ones, and have  made minor contributions
to kde itself in the past..
So this is...

cheers

jorge