List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    CommonC++ vs commoncpp2
From:       Richard Bos <radoeka () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2005-10-11 18:45:13

I just discovered that suse included CommonC++ instead of commoncpp2.  The
latter is the successor of the former.  The package is included for the SIP
client Twinkle.  As a new version of Twinkle has been released I encountered
a dependency problem.  My spec file tells me, to use commoncpp2 iso
CommonC++.  Is there any reason that suse included CommonC++?    How to deal
with this one (of course I can open a bug report, but perhaps there is new
way now we have opensuse and 10.1 in development).

ps: commoncpp2 and friends have been build and will be available via the apt
repository.

--
Richard