List:       opensuse-optimize
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-optimize] Re: "How to boot KDE in 10 seconds"
From:       nordi <nordi () addcom ! de>
Date:       2005-08-30 21:41:31

Adrian Schroeter wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 August 2005 14:10, Adrian Schroeter wrote:
>> http://ktown.kde.org/akademy2005/unprocessed/KDEPerformance-LubosLunak-video.ogg

Oh I just love people that post links to videos without any other text.
Have you ever considered that there might be people without broadband?
Downloading this thing takes like 1.5 hours for me (no flatrate!). So
could you also post some good old text to explain what is going on in
that video?

Cheers
nordi