List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: What is pulling in *-lang packages?
From:       Joe Salmeri <jmscdba () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-05-02 19:33:00

On 5/2/24 3:26 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> On 02.05.2024 21:25, Joe Salmeri wrote:
>
>> So where is the configuration that you refer to that will stop it from
>> installing the language packages ?
>>

> zypper removelocale en_US

Don't I want that since I'm in the United States ?

It isn't clear to me what the difference between the 2 reported by
zypper lloc ?

Are you saying that 'en' and 'en_US' are really the same and that zypper
is installing the languages because there is more than one code/language
configured?

If so, maybe the install process needs to be updated so it doesn't do that ?

--
Regards,

Joe