List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: openSUSE Release Engineering meeting 03.05.2023 - MicroOS KDE
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-05-11 5:40:29

Il 09/05/23 10:16, Richard Brown ha scritto:

Hello Richard,

> It would seem to imply that the KDE team would have some obligation to
> support KDE on random new platforms..and I don't agree with that mindset

No, that's not what I meant: I guess I worded it incorrectly. I meant
that to consider (or not) to contribute to MicroOS one had to be aware
of such an effort. As I said, it is probably the fact that I'm involved
less (change of jobs two years ago), but I never thought MicroOS had Plasma.

> I'm looking forward to your contributions if you're stepping up to take
> care though :)

Well, for now I'm just wondering about how contributing to MicroOS
works... any pointers to docs, etc.?

--
Luca Beltrame
GPG key ID: A29D259B