List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: Heads-up: new version of docker-compose heading to Tumbleweed
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-07-08 6:32:24

Il 08/07/22 08:20, Johannes Kastl ha scritto:

> Unfortunately yes. It is a cli-plugin for the official docker command,
> hence it only works with the docker command.

Hmm... reading the docs[1] in principle one could do:

docker -H unix:///path/to/podman.socket compose [options]

and like that it may work?

Unfortunately, it is all speculation as I don't have any system where I
can test this using your packages (without breaking stuff that's
running, that is).

[1] https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/commandline/cli/

--
Luca Beltrame