List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: Call for testers: zypp tech preview
From:       Patrick Shanahan <paka () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2022-01-29 22:47:02

* Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> [01-29-22 15:23]:
> Benjamin Zeller writes:
> > New RPM transaction backend for zypper: […] It can be enabled by
> > setting: ZYPP_SINGLE_RPMTRANS=1 in zyppers environment.
>
> I've been updating to Tumbleweed machines with this backend for some
> time and it works really well.

I have been using that setting since Benjamin Zeller announced it 31 Aug
last and have not noticed a problem.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo                   paka @ IRCnet oftc
What sort of day was it?                  A day like all days, filled with
those events that alter and illuminate our times...