List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [factory] 15.4 alpha
From:       Arjen de Korte <suse+factory () de-korte ! org>
Date:       2021-11-29 16:54:47

Citeren Lubos Kocman <lubos.kocman@suse.com>:

> data is already at download-o-
> o  https://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.4/. We've started
> to work on publishing piece last Friday, I'll continue working towards
> finishing what's remaining and making Leap 15.4 testing on get-o-o.

In Factory we're nearing the point of defaulting to php-8 instead of
php-7. Is there a window to make this change in 15.4 as well? Active
support for php-7 ended yesterday and we're in the security support
only phase now. By the time 15.4 is released, there will be less than
six months of security updates left for php-7.