List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: RFC: New devel project devel:languages:python:pyqt and deal with different SIP versions
From:       Ben Greiner <code () bnavigator ! de>
Date:       2021-07-05 18:16:37

Hello,

Am 05.07.21 um 18:47 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:
> On Mon, 2021-07-05 at 16:55 +0200, Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
>> I created KDE:Qt:PyQt where you can build PyQt for Leap 15.2, 15.3 and
>> Tumbleweed.

Done, thank you!

I am currently the only listed maintainer. Is it enough for you and the
other KDE:Qt maintainers to have the maintainership rights through
inheritance from superprojects or would it be better to add yourself
explicitly to the project, so that you get the notifications?

>> When everything will be built, please ping an openSUSE Factory maintainer to
>> add this repo to the devel projects then create changedevel requests.
>>
> No need - a chgdevelreq can be done without whitelisting any prj. The
> whitelisting is only needed when creating SRs from new projects.

sr#904244 to sr#904253 for existing packages. Will the acceptance of one
of them promote KDE:Qt:PyQt to a regular whitelisted project so that the
new and renamed packages can be submitted afterwards?

Thanks,
Ben