List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Invalid characters in lib names generated by rpm "requires"
From:       Patrik Jakobsson <patrik.r.jakobsson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-06-23 14:08:28

Hi, I'm trying to build the aomp package at [1]. Building it locally
works fine but when building remotely with OBS I get the error:
"Dependency tokens must begin with alpha-numeric, '_' or '/':
)(64bit)"

Looking at the output from the generated "requires" list I see library
names with invalid characters.
Eg.
libstdc++.so.6(w\DE )(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6({\A6.)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(\90 libstdc++.so.6(\AB\AC )(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(\BD)!)(64bit)

When running locally the output from those lines seems to be:
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.22)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.26)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.29)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.9)(64bit)

I have no idea why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Patrik Jakobsson

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:patrikjakobsson:branches:science:GPU:ROCm/aomp