List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] openSUSE way
From:       Denis Kondratenko <dkondratenko () suse ! de>
Date:       2020-05-29 16:18:53

Hello community members,

Lubos noticed that "openSUSE way" talk [1] got some views (~500) [2] and
thus maybe community is interested about it.
I am not sure, maybe it is just fancy and attractive name

Anyway I found couple of ppl that would like to follow up and check if
we could have more easy install and config for complete Sway desktop.

During preparation to the talk I have created github project to track
progress for it and ToDo for the future of my setup [3]. In the same
repo you could find example of dotfiles for config presented in the talk.

If you are interested in this project, create cards, issues and work on
them.
Next steps are to create good pattern [4] and branding [5].
And to push more packages to Factory (wofi).

Maybe we even could move that repo/project under openSUSE github org ?

So try, migrate and have some fun with Sway and tell us if we could make
it better.

https://en.opensuse.org/Sway

1. https://denisok.github.io/oSC20-openSUSEway/index.html
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSMxJKSNSjo