List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Accounts, accounts, accounts
From:       "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bernhardout2 () lsmod ! de>
Date:       2020-05-25 11:09:08

Am 22.05.20 um 18:08 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
> 22.05.2020 10:22, Bernhard M. Wiedemann пишет:
>> Changing email address is currently not possible, but it is on the ToDo
>> list.
>
> Was it not possible with Novell/Microfocus backend as well? Or it is new
> after migration? I may need to change e-mail in the near future; any ETA
> when it will be possible?

It seems I was wrong and it is already possible with

https://idp-portal.suse.com/univention/self-service/#page=setcontactinformation

I even tested it with a dummy account.
You might need to go through the "Verify E-Mail Address" workflow after
the update.

Also, it might be useful to log into bugzilla after the change, so it
updates its user database - email addrs are the primary identifier there.

Ciao
Bernhard M.