List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] Re: KMail: Quoting marked texts broken
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-02-19 6:51:33

Il giorno Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:48:54 +0100
Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@vinzv.de> ha scritto:

> Until the recent upgrades for Kmail I could mark parts of email texts
> and hit "r" or reply to get only the marked text as quote into the

Unfortunately, it's a bug in Qt
(https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-81574). There's a patch for
it being reviewed, once approved upstream we'll consider adding it.

The feature has been temporarily disabled in kmail due to this bug.

--=20
Luca Beltrame
GPG key ID: A29D259B