List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_[opensuse-factory]_telegram-desktop_update_1.8.9_->_1.8.15?= =?UTF-8?Q?_review_request
From:       "Xu Zhao" <i () xuzhao ! net>
Date:       2019-11-25 14:24:12

Hello Mathias,

It is api/hash pair officially registered on https://my.telegram.org/. Sorry I am not \
sure what you mean by "officially registered". Can you elaborate that?

Also, according to https://github.com/telegramdesktop/tdesktop/issues/4717#issuecomment-391079083:

- The official binary Telegram app's hash pair is not hided either. So if the api \
hash secrecy is a big deal, anyone could also "impersonate" the official binary \
                Telegram app.
- The packager are supposed to register and obtain the hash pair on the \
https://my.telegram.org/ website, which is what I am doing right now.

Please let me know what you think.

Best,
XZ