List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE:Factory - Build fail notification
From:       Simon Lees <sflees () suse ! de>
Date:       2019-11-25 0:56:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On 11/24/19 9:38 AM, DimStar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
> Dear Package maintainers and hackers.
>
> Below package(s) in openSUSE:Factory have been failing to build for at
> least 4 weeks. We tried to send out notifications to the
> configured bugowner/maintainers of the package(s), but so far no
> fix has been submitted. This probably means that the
> maintainer/bugowner did not yet find the time to look into the
> matter and he/she would certainly appreciate help to get this
> sorted.
>
> - efl

This is fixed in its devel project i'm just tidying up a couple of theme
things before I push the whole efl / enlightenment stack together.

> - epplet-base

As the current maintainer of e16 I didn't even realize we had this in
factory, we probably should move its devel repo to
X11:Enlightenment:Factory, the build issue itself doesn't seem too hard
to fix.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30