List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-factoryTmidity not in shapshot 20190916 SOLVED!
From:       Jogchum Reitsma <j.reitsma () hccnet ! nl>
Date:       2019-09-28 7:43:33

Op 23-09-2019 om 14:33 schreef Takashi Iwai:
> On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 18:09:04 +0200,
> Jogchum Reitsma wrote:
>> <snip>
>> but again no difference.
> OK, that explains what I totally forgot.  In the initial test, I
> disabled LTO on both alsa and timidity packages, and it did work.
> At the next test, I tried only LTO-disablement on alsa package only,
> and this seemed working, but apparently an incorrect test.
>
> So I'm building timidity package again with LTO disablement on my home
> repo above.  The build for TW is blocked (unresolved) due to
> libdevmapper dependency.  Once when this is resolved and you get the
> new package, please give it a try.
>

> thanks,
>
> Takashi

I noticed new versions on your repo page: alsa-1.1.9-306.3.x86_64.rpm,
libasound2-1.1.9-306.3.x86_64.rpm, timidity-2.14.0-323.2.x86_64.rpm.

Downloaded and installed them, no crashing timidity anymore! Thanks a lot!

(Btw, I use timidity in combination with frescobaldi/lilypond, to edit
music. So it's rather important in this workflow.

Thanks again, Jogchum