List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] YaST Sprint 83 Report
From:       Imobach =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gonz=E1lez?= Sosa <igonzalezsosa () suse ! de>
Date:       2019-08-30 14:14:17

Hi all,

The YaST team has just published another sprint report that, as usual,
you can find in lizards.opensuse.org:

https://lizards.opensuse.org/2019/08/30/yast-sprint-83/

During the last two weeks, we have been basically busy squashing bugs
and trying to get the network module as feature-complete as possible.
And, after all, we have had also some time to improve our
infrastructure and organize for the future.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Imo

--