List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] New package: some latte-dock applets
From:       Cor Blom <cornelisbb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-06-26 11:35:34

Hi,

A couple of months ago I announced that I would like to add
applet-window-buttons and applet-window-appmenu to factory. They belong
to the world of latte-dock in kde plasma, but can also used (with less
functionality) with normal panels. I have now done the sr.

A reason to have these available is that with upcoming 0.9 version of
latte-dock these applets (together with applet-window-title, directly
availabe via store,kde.org) can be successor to the
plasmoid-active-window-control (AWC). The latter has not seen active
development and I will try to keep it alive as long as I can, but at
some point it is going to break.

This is nice for those who, for example, like to imitate the unity
layout in plasma.

Kind regard,

Cor