List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Today I wanted to install package asciidoc and...
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-03-17 1:30:02

On 3/16/19 5:15 PM, Michael Pujos wrote:
> ...is that reasonable ? :

No. It's not reasonable.

You might want to try asciidoctor instead.

https://asciidoctor.org/docs/install-toolchain/

Any text editor can create AsciiDoc documents. Atom is especially nice
with its adoc preview mode and other nice adoc stuff.

There are several conversion choices...
https://asciidoctor.org/docs/convert-documents/

We're using asciidoctor for major documentation projects.