List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] Re: problem in building/installing pcp: requires postfix? and can't be used with
From:       "L.A. Walsh" <suse () tlinx ! org>
Date:       2018-11-28 7:21:19

On 11/27/2018 12:56 AM, Martin Pluskal wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-11-26 at 15:09 -0800, L A Walsh wrote:
>>>>
>>> man zypper
>>> /no-recommends/
>> ----
>> 	I was building via rpmbuild, not zypper.
>> Is there a way to tell rpm to ignore recommends too?
> As with several other threads on this ml - what does it have to do with
> development of Factory/Leap?
>
> Note subtle difference between development of Factory and deveopment
> on/using  Factory ...
===
	There was no development going on...just trying to
install the released packages for pcp and noticing the conflicts
and problems in doing so.

	Being unable to install the package, I then proceeded
to try to rebuild it -- and also had problems.  Trying to figure
out how things were built to get it into the repo in the first place
would seem to have some relevancy to this project, no?