List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] FF56 Flash Player - Working on Windows 10 not working on Tumbleweed
From:       Marco Calistri <mcalistri () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-03 12:13:28

Il 03/11/2017 07:38, Lars Marowsky-Bree ha scritto:
> On 2017-11-02T15:01:22, Marco Calistri <mcalistri@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Stefan,
>> As I wrote previously, I resolved the SWF display capability on FireFox
>> 56, by switching all the system packages to the Packman versions.
>
> It'd be interesting to know which package did the trick, because to me
> this indicates that some must have had incomplete/wrong
> requires/provides.
>

> Regards,
>     Lars

I agree with you but honestly I didn't do any debugging, I always
starting FF56 by its menu and not by the console.

I think it should be helpful having a test system and installing TW from
scratch with just FF56 and OSS repos enabled and do the debugging test,
let's say nš 1.

Then enable Packman repo swapping some of the dependency packages
involved and do the test nš2.

In any case I think you know how to proceed much better than me!

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri
Linux version :  openSUSE Tumbleweed 20171031