List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] FF56 Flash Player - Working on Windows 10 not working on Tumbleweed
From:       Marco Calistri <mcalistri () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-02 12:05:45

Il 02/11/2017 07:47, Lars Marowsky-Bree ha scritto:
> On 2017-11-01T13:08:43, Marco Calistri <mcalistri@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nothing to do also with the Packman flash player and flash plugin with
>> my FF56: it doesn't displays SWF contents!
>
> Unsurprising. I'm pretty sure this is due to our FireFox build missing
> https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/e46b61728739

Hello!

No, the problem for me, as somebody by talking about Packman about this
issue, has enlighten my head, was due a mix of packages installed on my
TW system, coming from OSS and Packman!

After I installed the flash-player from Packman-repository, the SWF
content was still failing on FF56 so I decided to switch all my
installed packages to the ones of Packman repository and this did the job!

Now my FF56 is SWF enabled working like a charm :-)

Cheers,
--
Marco Calistri
Linux version :  openSUSE Tumbleweed 20171028