List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] Old-style decoration
From:       "H.Merijn Brand" <h.m.brand () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2016-09-29 6:56:01

What I really miss every single second on Leap and Tumbleweed is the
"B II preview" window decoration

I still have a 13.2 that is using it, so I was wondering, is there a
tool available that takes this amazing (in my perception) decoration
and converts it to something usable in plasma5?

If not, is there any (other) way to get this decoration back on my
workspace?

--=20
using perl5.00307 .. 5.25   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE