List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] How to install SuseStudio images now that yast2-live-installer is deprecated?
From:       "S." <sb56637 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-27 16:12:24

Update on the situation:
Good news! The Calamares installer can be adapted to work with
SuseStudio images:
https://calamares.io/bugs/browse/CAL-397
I will continue to use yast2-live-installer as long as it works, but
it's good to know that there is an alternative when yast2-live-installer
inevitably becomes incompatible with upstream openSUSE.