List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () suse ! de>
Date:       2014-09-02 12:25:13

Hi,

There are many things in need of fixing in case you look for something
where you can help:

LXDE still broken display manager:
  https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/20580/modules/first_boot/steps/1

I suggest we take down LXDE from DVD. Issues with it are seldomly fixed in
timely manner ;(

Upgrade path broken:
  https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/20589/modules/upgrade_select/steps/1

I remember it was tracked in bugzilla somewhere, but I lost the pointer.

UTF-8 terminal still broken on live cds:
  https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/20643/modules/yast2_lan/steps/2

mkfs.btrfs still crashing on lvm:
  https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/20633/modules/start_install/steps/3

On top of it are 63 build failures in Factory (send factory reminders yesterday)

Of those I will drop the following because they fail for >100 days:

 openstack-trove
 openstack-swift
 openstack-nova
 openstack-neutron