List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory devel projects
From:       Sascha Peilicke <saschpe () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-12-28 18:31:37

Am 28. Dezember 2012 12:18:44 schrieb Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@inai.de>:
> On Thursday 2012-12-27 22:34, Kyrill Detinov wrote:
> >
> >Hello.
> >
> >Where can I find a list of devel projects?
>
> `osc ls`?

No, what you get from "osc ls |grep devel" is just a list of projects
with a particular name. What you can try is "osc ls openSUSE:Factory |
xargs osc develproject | sort | uniq". But this will cause some load on
OBS, so you could also ask coolo, he has the list too.

> --

With kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)