List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed Project is almost empty (only 26
From:       Markus Slopianka <markus.s () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2011-12-15 19:36:40

On Dienstag 13 Dezember 2011 22:12:00 Greg KH wrote:
> KDE I need to take a long hard look at, as it can be difficult, as can
> xorg, to update given that these are core libraries and the amount of
> interdependancies in them is non-trivial.

One could argue to not include dot-0 KDE releases in Tumbleweed but further bugfix
releases shouldn't even need any discussion. The latest KR repo should just feed
Tumbleweed from dot-1 releases onward.
Same with the KDE UpdatedApps repo: Just feed it into Tumbleweed without much discussion.
I was under the impression that OBS handles interdependancies almost automatically.

Markus